Premium Ride Hand-Adjustable Rear Shocks-54000008
Genuine Harley-Davidson® Product
Click to enlarge image(s)
Experience the ultimate in ride quality with these Premium Touring Shocks. These shocks utilize a single tube, nitrogen charged emulsion design.
- Standard Ride height model
- Offers enhanced compression and rebound damping compared to the Original Equipment-style air adjustable shocks
- Provides a controlled yet plush ride with less bottoming
- Compression and rebound damping is split between the two shocks - compression on the right and rebound on the left
- Design balances the load of each shock; stiff spring with rebound damping on the left and soft spring with compression damping on the right
- Larger chambers (40mm diameter pistons & 14mm rods) allow these shocks to react more quickly to impacts - this keeps the tires tracking while minimizing harshness transmitted through the frame
- Knob behind the left saddlebag allows the rider to conveniently modify the spring preload via a hydraulic adjuster
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
FitmentFits '09-later Touring models (except Trike and models equipped with Front Lowering Kits).
- Position on Bike - Rear
- Adjustable - Yes
- Warranty - 1 year limited warranty
- Sold in Unit - Pair
- In The Box - Righ and left hand adjustable shocks
Warning Installation of any accessory suspension components may affect cornering clearance and jiffy stand operation. This could distract the rider, causing loss of control and death or serious injury.